- Cleanburn airwash technology
- Quattraflow air managment system
- Converting Grate
- One tool to open the door, de-ash and empty
- Cool to touch for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- Smoke reducing kit available for Defra exemption for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Choice of 8 colours
Charnwood Island 2
The Charnwood Island II (or Charnwood Island 2) is the middle stove in the Island collection. With a slightly larger view of the fire it still reatins its clean-line proportions while producing a nominal 8kw of heat to the room. It can take a log length of up to 440mm (17").
Output: 8kw (range 5 - 11kw)
Material: Plate steel, cast iron, fire bricks, ceramic glass
Write Your Own Review
Prices may vary in-store due to regional variances and other handling costs..