- The Convex fence panel is constructed with a curved arch top that gives it an attractive look whilst maintaining your privacy
- Has additional battens on the revers side that provides additional stability.
- This panel is strong and built to last
- This fence panel has been dipped treated with a water based treatment to provide protection against rot and fungal decay.
- A solid and robust, convex top, vertical boarded fence panel
- Wooden Posts - When fitting any sized fence to a 3" x 3" or 4" x 4" wooden post, the post must be 2ft longer than the required height of the fence to allow 2ft in the ground.
- Fence Spike & Wooden Post - (fence spikes for use in soil) if using fence spikes, the wooden post must be the same height as the rquired fence panel.
- Bolt Down Anchors and Posts - (bolt downs for use with concrete) when using bolt down anchor, the posts recommended should be the same height as the required fence panel.
- Concrete Post Without Gravel Board - Always order the post 2ft higher than the height of the required fence panel, (to allow 2ft of post into the ground)
- Concrete Post With Gravel Board - Add 1ft to the height of the fence required (gravel boards are usually 1ft high). The post will be an overall 2ft higher than the fence and the gravel board (to allow 2ft of post into the ground)
- When attaching panels to posts. Ensure the bottom of the panel is at least 30mm above the ground
- Wood is a natural product and can be susceptible to warping and twisting especially during dry spells. Watering down regularly can help the fence return to it's natural shape when the humidity rises.
- Regularly check that your fence posts and panels are secure, so long as they are secure this will help to reduce damage from flexing in windy conditions.
- Treat your fence annually with a good quality non-creosote preservative.
Convex Vertical Fence Panel
The convex range of panels feature a curved arch top wich gives an attractive look to your garden fencing without comprimising on privacy. Manufactured from FSC certified sawn timber. Corner off your garden in style with these high quality convex top fence panel constructed with featheredge boards.
|Height:||1524mm (to Top of Arch)|
Fitting Your Fence
Keep your fencing in good condition by following these four simple steps:
Write Your Own Review
Prices may vary in-store due to regional variances and other handling costs..