DRU 44 MF Cast Iron Multi-Fuel Stove
- Model: Freestanding
- Fuel: Wood, Coal
- Output: 4.9KW
- Combustion System: Open
- Efficiency: 78%
- Interior Finish: Glossy Black/ Glossy Natural
- Front Colours: Anthracite
- Fire View: Front
- Controls: Manual
DRU 44 MF cast iron stove. For freestanding or chimney location
DRU 44 is a traditional cast iron multi-fuel stove that can burn coal, coke or wood. It has an authentic black finish and can also be supplied in other colours by special order. Among its unique features are an ‘air-wash’ system that keeps the window clean and dust free and a cold touch handle for comfort and safety.
DRU 44 is available with long legs for freestanding installation, or with short legs so it can be inserted into a standard British chimney.
DRU multi-fuel stoves burn wood, coal, coke, brown coal or anthracite. They are made from the toughest Norwegian cast iron and are designed to resist Scandinavian winters, when the stove burns all day long.
Safe for you and the planet
DRU cast iron stoves comply with the strictest European quality and safety standards. They also have an efficiency rating of over 75%, with most fumes being dispersed thanks to their stoves’ airflow system.
Stylish and clever
DRU cast iron stoves are made in the classic form, with a large glass window that gives outstanding views of the fire. This is boosted by an ‘air curtain’ that keeps the glass clean. The chimney can be coupled to the top or rear of the stove, whilst a heat shield at the back protects the wall from staining
Unique triple burning process
DRU stoves have a unique triple burning system:
1. Primary air is extracted from underneath the fire plate to start the ignition process
2. Secondary air from the rear is fed through chambers beneath to the front. Part of this is used to air-wash the window
3. Tertiary air is inserted through small holes at the back of the chamber. This, in tandem with the secondary air, ensures complete incineration of the fuel and the dispersal of fumes for highest efficiency
User friendly and safe
DRU cast iron stoves are simple to use and sustain. They have a useful side loading door for the fuel. The ash pan is easily removed through its own door. A ‘cold-grip’ handle is provided to open all of the doors, and is kept in a cool place under the stove.