RETURNS & REFUNDS
PLEASE NOTE ALL CORRESPONDENCE RELATING TO RETURNS AND REFUNDS MUST BE MADE WITH HUWS GRAY’S SALES TEAM AT HEAD OFFICE ONLY VIA TELEPHONE ON 0844 472 0250 OR E-MAIL ON firstname.lastname@example.org. THE SALES TEAM WILL ARRANGE TO SEND YOU A RETURNS/ REFUND FORM
Products not required
If you change your mind about an item you ordered with us and you wish to return it then you may do so in line with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR), subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- You advise Huws Gray of the proposed return within 7 working days of delivery either by e-mail (email@example.com) or by telephone (0844 472 0250) Please note: The period begins after you have taken delivery of the goods
- The item/s must not be used and must be 'as new' when returned to us
- We reserve the right to issue partial refunds, restocking fees or refuse a return where items are not in 'as new' condition
- If you advise us of the proposed return within 7 working days, following the delivery we will give you a full refund excluding shipping charges
- Once you've informed us that you wish to return goods under the DSR, you have 28 calendar days to do so, at your own expense
- To arrange for your product to be collected please contact us within 7 working days by either e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (0844 472 0250). Please include your order reference number and details. We will arrange for the collection to be made by our nominated carrier. Please note that we will charge a minimum of £12.50 for this service. This collection fee may increase subject to location and product type.
- Please keep in mind you can also return the products you no longer require to your nearest Huws Gray branch within 28 calendar days as long as you inform us either by e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (0844 472 0250) within 7 working days following the date of delivery. We will require your order reference number and details.
- All refunds will be credited to the account used to purchase the product(s).
- We reserve the right to carefully examine all returned products prior to agreeing to any part-refund, full refund or product exchange.
- When returning products to us, it's advised you use a tracked postal service as until the item is received by our online sales team you remain responsible for the item.
Faulty/ Damaged products
In the unlikely event that a product delivered from Huws Gray is faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or offer a full refund including shipping charges subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- You advise Huws Gray of the product’s fault/ damage within 7 working days either by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (0844 472 0250)
- If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us either by e-mail email@example.com or call 0844 472 0250 as soon as you discover the damage, and within 7 working days at the very latest. No claims can be verified after this period. If you can see that the items are damaged on receipt, please sign the carrier's note as 'damaged', or refuse the delivery.
- If you are unable to check the goods upon delivery, it is advisable to sign for the goods as 'unchecked'. Any faulty or damaged goods must be returned including original packaging, documentation and all accessories
- Once returned and inspected we will issue a replacement or a full refund via your original payment method
- To arrange for the product to be collected, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0844 472 0250 with your order reference number and details of the product. We will collect it and either provide you with a replacement or process a refund.
- All refunds will be credited to the account used to purchase the product
- We reserve the right to carefully examine all returned products prior to agreeing to any part-refund, full refund or product exchange
PLEASE NOTE: WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW OR CHANGE ANY OF THE RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICIES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION.