- Compact dimensions - space saving and siting flexibility
- Compatible with greenkies solar water heating
- Low NOx and CO2 emissions - environmentally friendly
- One-man-lift: 27kg
- Central Heating Output: 24kw
- Hot Water Flowrate: 9.8 litres/minute
- Manufacturer Product number: 7716130144
- SEDBUK A-rated boiler: Operating at efficiency levels over 90%
- Compact dimensions – space saving and siting flexibility
- Central heating AND Hot Water temperature control (new to August 2013 model)
- Increase efficiency in standby mode (just 3.5 watts)
- Keep hot facility - instantly heated hot water
- Wall mounting frame allows pipework to be hidden from view
- Vertical pre-piping kit
- Below boiler pipe cover
- Earth bonding strip
- Multi-directional fluing options - more installation options
- Lowest levels of NOx and CO2 emissions - environmentally friendly
- Full compatibility with a broad range of Mechanical, Digital and Wireless heating controls
Worcester 24i Junior boiler:
The Worcester 24i Junior Combi Boiler is ideal if you are looking for a high efficiency boiler that can provide premium levels of hot water and heating for a smaller property (such as a 1 bedroom house, flat or apartment). this boiler is a great option for small to medium sized properties.
Their compact dimensions ensures that it can be installed in a variety of places. This Greenstar i System Boiler is used with heating systems that include stored hot water in a cylinder. These boilers are also compatible with a wide range of optional digital controls.
Which? Best Buy - Every boiler in Worcester's greenstar gas condensing boiler range has been awarded with this Which? Best Buy accreditation.
Worcester Greenstar 24i condensing system boiler
Worcester revamped the 24i Junior model in August 2013 and it now boasts more functionality than ever before, including:
Write Your Own Review
Prices may vary in-store due to regional variances and other handling costs..