Login / Register
150mm (6 inch) Roof Support
The roof support will rotate on 2 screws so that the flue can be installed vertically through the roof. The roof support is sattached to the rafters in the roof space, pass the flue through the support and secure flue to the roof support bracket. Now attach the roof support bracket to the rafters by screwing through holes to give a secure fixing. This will give the flue a solid support at the point where the flue exits the roof.
- For use on solid fuel and gas/oil appliances. eg. wood and multifuel stoves, gas coal effect fires, oil boiler and any solid fuel applicnaces.
- Outer skin is made from 304 grade stainless steel and is 0.4mm thick. Inner skin is made from 316 grade.
- Insulation is compressed rockwool giving a density of 128kg per cubic metre.
- All parts are fully welded.
- Distance to combustible materilas is 60mm.
- KC is HETAS Approved and is CE marked
- EN1856-1 T600 N1 D V2 L50040 G60
- KC Twin Wall insulated parts are secured together by using a locking band.
- Make sure taht you keep a distance of 60mm from the outside of the flue to any combustible materials.