Login / Register
150mm (6 inch) Storm Collar
Used to ensure water tightness in the passage through the roof. It also protects the rubberised flashing from ectreme weather conditions. It should be installed about 25mm above the tallest part of the flashing. Once secure run a bead of silicone around the top edge of the flue to complete the water tightness
- For use on solid fuel and gas/oil appliances. eg. wood and multifuel stoves, gas coal effect fires, oil boiler and any solid fuel applicnaces.
- Outer skin is made from 304 grade stainless steel and is 0.4mm thick. Inner skin is made from 316 grade.
- Insulation is compressed rockwool giving a density of 128kg per cubic metre.
- All parts are fully welded.
- Distance to combustible materilas is 60mm.
- KC is HETAS Approved and is CE marked
- EN1856-1 T600 N1 D V2 L50040 G60
- KC Twin Wall insulated parts are secured together by using a locking band.
- Make sure taht you keep a distance of 60mm from the outside of the flue to any combustible materials.