Login / Register
150mm (6 inch) Ventillated Firestop Plate (White)
The Ventillated firestop plate must be used won solid fuel appliances. A firestop plate is used to allow the chimney to pass through floors, for example, when you need the flue to go through the ceiling on the ground floor through to the first floor.
You should use a ventillated firestop when the installed appliance will burn solid fuels, for example wood, coal etc. A Non-Ventillated Firestop plate can be used on installations burning gas or oil.
- For use on solid fuel and gas/oil appliances. eg. wood and multifuel stoves, gas coal effect fires, oil boiler and any solid fuel applicnaces.
- Outer skin is made from 304 grade stainless steel and is 0.4mm thick. Inner skin is made from 316 grade.
- Insulation is compressed rockwool giving a density of 128kg per cubic metre.
- All parts are fully welded.
- Distance to combustible materilas is 60mm.
- KC is HETAS Approved and is CE marked
- EN1856-1 T600 N1 D V2 L50040 G60
- KC Twin Wall insulated parts are secured together by using a locking band.
- Make sure taht you keep a distance of 60mm from the outside of the flue to any combustible materials.