Login / Register
HANSON FAST SET POST FIX CONCRETE 20kg MAXIPACK
1 x 20kg Bag = 1 Post
Usage - Fence Posts, Gate Posts, Pergolas (wooden / concrete & metal)
Colour - Grey
Hanson Fast Set Post-Fix
No Hassle - No Mixing - No Mess
Storage - Supplied in polythene packaging
Suitable for outside storage (if unopened)
Fixing Fence Posts Into The Ground Using Hanson Post-fix
Hanson post-fix is a good quality post hole concrete for all types of post fixing applications including treated wood/metal posts or supports, concrete and plastic posts.
- Easy To Use - Just add water
- Saves Time - quick and convenient
- Economic - less waste than some other methods
- One bag is sufficient to support a post in a hole measuring 250mm x 250mm x 305mm
Instructions for use:
1. Dig hole approx 250 x 250 x 350mm deep (one spade width by one spade depth). For large posts over 7' in soft ground a deeper hole may be required.
2. Position the post vertically in the hole, and pour in approx 2 litres of water (depends on the ground conditions), in porus ground conditions where water is immediatly soaked up add approximately 10% of the bag with enough water to wet the powder, mix with a stick to form a paste and coat the sides of the hole, allow to set then add the water as before and follow the instructions.
3. Empty the contents of the bag into the hole around the post & check the vertical position of the post using a spirit level. Adjust the position of the post and tamp to mix the dry powder and the water / remove air bubbles.
4. Sprinkle further water to combine with any dry powder left on the surface.
5. Allow 5-10 minutes for initial set to take place - following this, the post will remain in a vertical position unsupported, fast set postfix will achieve appreciable strength after 2-4 hours depending on ambient conditions but is best left overnight before attaching fence panels etc.