Login / Register
TWPRO 2-150-014 ADJUSTABLE PIPE 150 x 500-880mm
- Diameter: 150mm (6 inch)
- 135 Degree Tee
- KC Twin Wall
- 2 Locking Band Included
KC Twin Wall 150mm (6 inch) 135 Degree Tee
The 135 degree tee is used when you need a cleaning access at the base of the chimney. It is the first piece installed on the external wall and allows for easy cleaning of the flue. The 135 degree Tee is shaped in such a way that it does not restrict the flue gases.
- For use on solid fuel and gas/oil applicances. eg wood & multifuel stoves, gas coal effect fires, oil boiler and any solid fuel applicane.
- Outer skin is made from 304 grade stainless steel and is 0.4mm thick. Inner skin is made from 316 grade stainlee steel and is 0.4mm thick. Insulation is compressed rockwool giving a density of 128kg per cubic metre.
- All parts are fully welded.
- Distance to combustible materials is 60mm.
- KC is HETAS Approved and is CE marked.
- EN1856-1 T600 N1 D V2 L50040 G60.
- KC Twin Wall Insulated Chimney parts are secured together by using a Locking Band.
- Make sure that you keep a distance of 60mm from the outside of the flue to any combustible material.