Login / Register
POINTED PICKET / PALLISADE PANEL 6 x 5' ACTUAL WIDTH 1795mm PIK6X5P
Pointed Top Picket / Pallisade Panel 6ft W x 5ft H
Picket / Pallisade fencing manufactured from 3" x 1" sawn timber. Approx spacing between each piece of timber is 2" wich results in 15 vertical pieces of timber per panel.
- This panel has been dip treated with a water based treatment to provide protection against rot and fungal decay.
- This panel is strong and built to last
Fitting Your Fence
- Wooden Posts - When fitting any sized fence to a 3" x 3" or 4" x 4" wooden post, the post must be 2ft longer than the required height of the fence to allow 2ft in the ground.
- Fence Spike & Wooden Post - (fence spikes for use in soil) if using fence spikes, the wooden post must be the same height as the rquired fence panel.
- Bolt Down Anchors and Posts - (bolt downs for use with concrete) when using bolt down anchor, the posts recommended should be the same height as the required fence panel.
- Concrete Post Without Gravel Board - Always order the post 2ft higher than the height of the required fence panel, (to allow 2ft of post into the ground)
- Concrete Post With Gravel Board - Add 1ft to the height of the fence required (gravel boards are usually 1ft high). The post will be an overall 2ft higher than the fence and the gravel board (to allow 2ft of post into the ground)
Keep your fencing in good condition by following these four simple steps:
- When attaching panels to posts. Ensure the bottom of the panel is at least 30mm above the ground
- Wood is a natural product and can be susceptible to warping and twisting especially during dry spells. Watering down regularly can help the fence return to it's natural shape when the humidity rises.
- Regularly check that your fence posts and panels are secure, so long as they are secure this will help to reduce damage from flexing in windy conditions.
- Treat your fence annually with a good quality non-creosote preservative.