Login / Register
XL Joinery External Pine Stable Door (1 Light Clear Glass)
|Trimmable:||12mm off both height and width|
A Stable door design is the perfect choice for an external back door as the two piece build means that the upper segment can open freely without the bottom panelled section. By opening just one half it means that fresh air can flow in whilst keeping kids and pets locked safely inside.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain
- A-Grade Pine Veneer
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- Dowelled construction
- Lipping allowing 6mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150
- single glzed door with clear glass
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
- In the interestof environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timer, MDF or particleboard.